Egads! Theatre's "Rocky Horror Show"

More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #5813 by Tristan Ratterman
Tristan Ratterman created the topic: Egads! Theatre's "Rocky Horror Show"
Ok, so I meant to post this ages ago, but this past summer me and a few buddies went and saw Egads! Theatre's 40th Anniversary Production of the Rocky Horror Show. This was by far the best show I have ever seen in my entire life, and Ive been to quite a few theatrical productions. I honestly don't think one could get any closer to what they did back in London. The director is a huge Rocky fan himself, and he deserves more praise than I can ever give. The casting was perfect, singing and music were phenomenal, and the costumes were to die for. Heck, callbacks were even worked into the script (and they were funny as hell!). Steven, if you ever read this, I just want you to know that, even months after we saw the show, we're continuing to spread the word on how good your show was. Hope you decide to do it again!

Linked below are two videos they have up on YouTube. There are more on their channel.

Sweet Transvestite

Sword of Damocles
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Tristan Ratterman. Reason: typo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #5814 by franknflirter
franknflirter replied the topic: Egads! Theatre's "Rocky Horror Show"
Steven has spoiled Kansas City with his Rocky Horror productions ever since his first one back in 2000. I have traveled many many miles to see RHS but most of the very best ones are right here at home. His other shows are fantastic too, going to see his production of Carrie the musical again this weekend.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.