A Rocky Horror Wedding in Lake Placid, NY (Photos)

More
4 years 3 months ago #5804 by Cra Z Greg
Cra Z Greg created the topic: A Rocky Horror Wedding in Lake Placid, NY (Photos)
Just wanted to share a few photos of our Rocky Horror Wedding which took place this past week in Lake Placid, New York. My bride and I are avid camouflage nuts so the attire of the day was Mossy Oak Break Up, however, we are also die-hard Rocky Horror fanatics. Thus, we invited some special friends to be our best man and maid of honor. Enjoy...

Doing the Time Warp, Adirondack style!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ruth F-W

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #5810 by Alicorn
Alicorn replied the topic: A Rocky Horror Wedding in Lake Placid, NY (Photos)
Hah, awesome! Did you catch any flak from your friends/family for it? (I say, it's your wedding, do what you want!)

More
4 years 3 months ago #5811 by Cra Z Greg
Cra Z Greg replied the topic: A Rocky Horror Wedding in Lake Placid, NY (Photos)
Not really... we are pretty much our own family, and as you said, it was our wedding, our day and we did it our way.

I will add, having a wedding in the Adirondacks right on Main Street, Lake Placid with thousands of tourist passing by, we did draw quite a bit of attention. We had the time of our lives and it was worth every penny that we spent doing it. (And believe me, we spent a lot of pennies)

Doing the Time Warp, Adirondack style!