How to do the the creature of the night segment?

More
5 years 3 months ago #5367 by rhpsgaga
rhpsgaga created the topic:
I would like to get an idea of how you act out the part of Touch-a Touch-a Touch Me when the whole cast says "creature of the night" is in Rocky's womb. Please let me know where you do it an where you are positioned. This may sound like a dumb question but I just wanted to know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #5368 by Tom Amici
Tom Amici replied the topic:
In NYC, we have each character popping up in a different area (closest to their most recent position, or next position) on their individual cues.

In my hometown show, Rocky is on top of Janet on the floor, and each character says their line, then jumps on the pile, running off just in time for whipping scene.

More
5 years 3 months ago #5369 by Mina
Mina replied the topic:
In a previous cast we did walk-throughs in front of the tank/box so the spotlight just stayed on Rocky and Janet and the other characters would pass through it. Most characters have other places to be right after their walk-through - Magenta has a costume change for dinner scene, Frank, Riff and Brad to the elevator...

More
4 years 8 months ago #5746 by Untamed Things
Untamed Things replied the topic:
We don't have a tank, so we all hide behind a sheet held up by our Trannies. Then we pop our heads up in order saying "Creature of the Night" and then disperse where we need to be at the end of the song. Does that make sense?

More
4 years 5 months ago #5820 by Cyber Bishop
Cyber Bishop replied the topic: creature

Untamed Things wrote: We don't have a tank, so we all hide behind a sheet held up by our Trannies. Then we pop our heads up in order saying "Creature of the Night" and then disperse where we need to be at the end of the song. Does that make sense?

That is the same thing the cast does down here.